Automotive Service Technician
What We’re Looking For
Ourisman CarCare To Go is looking for our first Certified Technicians to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a brand new facility that is a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are tapping into a new type of clientele and opportunities are endless. Apply today!
Ourisman’s CarCare To Go is seeking a dedicated top level Auto Service technician to help grow our booming business and provide our customers with exceptional experiences. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace. We are looking to disrupt an industry so you will need to have that growth and competitive mindset.
CarCare To Go is bringing auto sales and service into the digital age. Buying and taking care of your car has been done pretty much the same way for over a 100 years. It’s time for a change. To do this, we are building real world service centers and digital experiences that make taking care of your car convenient and delightful.
This is a unique chance to be part of a business that is transforming what is arguably the last trillion-dollar plus industry that hasn’t yet truly entered the digital age. You get the freedom and speed of working with a start-up combined with the stability and resources that comes from a joint venture between two of DC’s most respected companies -- Graham Holdings and Ourisman Automotive.
Smarts, scrappiness, perseverance, and a desire to move mountains to build a new business are key to success. Getting in on the ground floor means that there will be lots of opportunities to chart your own growth path.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with service center
- Perform multiple point safety inspection with customer safety in mind
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Utilize multimedia feature on the service lane software to record videos and pictures of additional recommendations
- Able to speak clearly and communicate in simple relatable terms even the most complicated repair to the client
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Career Growth
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability
- 401 K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral program
- Tool Allowance
- Paternity and Maternity leave
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Employee purchase program
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
Loading Job Application......