Making a Difference
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the go to market strategy and execution for our RMIS suite which includes products for risk managers, including dashboards, claims management, incident management, total cost of risk and exposures, policy and program management, and location and property management. They will work closely with product and sales leaders to plan routes to market and ensure that product marketing is collaborating to produce sales enablement plans, launch strategies, a customer marketing strategy and program, market and competitive intelligence, value proposition and messaging.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- With input from product and sales leadership, own and iterate on product messaging, value proposition, and positioning of the RMIS technology platform to target buyers
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insight on buyer personas, including pain points, channels, and purchasing decisions and socializing those insights with marketing, sales, and services.
- In collaboration with product and sales, identify and prioritize target markets, segments, and accounts based on market size, organizational maturity, and other criteria to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio, build business cases and support for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- In partnership with demand gen, strategize and execute on content and campaign strategies centered around go to market strategy and customer buying needs.
- Work with the content, event, and public relations teams on developing and executing strategy at each stage of the sales funnel, including blogs, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, videos, press release, webinars, events and speaking engagements, and other marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Develop and execute on the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the RMIS portfolio based on the target industries, accounts, and buyers identified -- including owning product and feature launches.
- Own the development, socialization, and execution of documents such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
- In partnership with product management, develop the competitive positioning and battle cards for the product portfolio using market research and competitive analysis. Provide market insight to product roadmap and pricing.
- Serve as the market and RMIS product subject matter expert (SME) and interface with industry analysts as the company representative.
- Implement a customer marketing strategy, gathering customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use, establishing strategies to drive retention, engaging the client community, and upsell and cross-sell for the RMIS suite
- Work with demand gen, sales, sales ops, and inside sales to provide reporting on the RMIS product suite, including revenue, marketing influenced pipeline, sales velocity, win loss ratio, and monitor this ongoing to address gaps in performance.
- Work with the insurance industry PMM to strategize RMIS marketing and sales to insurers, risk pools, and third-party administrators (TPAs).
- Determine innovative paths to market, such as partnership and advertising models.
- Work with the marketing team to contribute ideas for unified platform messaging across all product suites.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or B2B marketing, preferably in the technology services, risk management, claims management, or insurance space
- Strong ability to execute on marketing initiatives, including aligning and getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization (including marketing, service, product, and sales)
- Experience and comfortable with owning and managing analyst relations
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs and sales enablement to drive awareness and demand generation
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility, including the ability to set goals, manage KPIs, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to work and drive initiatives, including go-to-market strategy and execution and product launches, with limited oversight
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Loading Job Application......