At Ontario Volkswagen, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. As a family owned and operated business since 1966, we know happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Spearheaded by passionate individuals who have over 65 years of combined automotive experience, we've grown steadily and have learned to adjust to the ever-changing economy.
We actively invest in our company and our associates.
Every employee at Ontario Volkswagen is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the fantastic service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We offer competitive compensation programs and a benefits package that is continuously under review and expansion.
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Loading Job Application......