It's been an exciting and joyful 79 years of serving the Jacksonville, Orange Park and St. Augustine communities. Our friendly sales team and reliable mechanics have proudly given our customers top-notch service. Creating and maintain relationships with you has made us the company we always hoped to be, and we look forward to the next 79 years!
We are seeking a Certified GM Automotive Technician to be apart of our family today!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Great work environment
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Learns quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Loading Job Application......