Property Management & Leasing Specialist
This position is responsible for assisting in the management of tenant operations and coordinating tenant and brand activation related administrative tasks.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to successfully perform this job. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Property Management & Leasing with daily operations including being the initial contact for tenant communications.
- Process all service requests from tenants.
- Distribute Request for Qualification packets to prospective vendors.
- Review Request for Qualifications and send follow-up correspondence to applicants.
- Organize, distribute, and track keys for tenant spaces and mailboxes.
- Assist with organization, preparation, coordination, and implementation of tenant and retail related events such as artisan markets and holiday themed events.
- Assist with organization, preparation, coordination and implementation of Brand Activations.
- Coordinate the resolution of tenant maintenance issues.
- Monitor tenant compliance with lease terms and conditions, including tracking security deposits and Letters of Credits required in leases and license agreements.
- Track vendor licenses.
- Distribute information to tenants electronically.
- Maintain tenant databases for license, leases, marine tenant agreements and manual bills.
- Schedule and arrange quarterly tenant meetings and coordinate the catering, agenda, and presentation of information from various Navy Pier departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this role include:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two years of business management and customer service experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and other commonly used computer applications.
To perform the job successfully, individual must be able to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- problem solving, interpersonal skills, oral/written communication, teamwork, motivation, professionalism, productivity, dependability, initiative, adaptability, quality of work planning/organizing, attendance/punctuality, innovation/creativity, and cost consciousness.
- Comprehensive medical with generous employer HSA contribution
- Dental; Vision; Short- and Long-term disability
- Up to 6% retirement contribution
- Paid parental leave; 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, 11 holidays, 3 personal days, and 1 community service day
- Complimentary parking in Navy Pier garages
Navy Pier operates every day, including holidays. Candidate must be able to withstand working long hours in inclement weather conditions, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Requires the ability to work extended (long hours) during a normal work week. Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary and required. Work is primarily performed in a normal office environment. Since work is sometimes performed outdoors in varying weather conditions, must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures or inclement weather.
Loading Job Application......