Nations Info Corp. is looking for an experienced professional to help define and drive our long term growth strategy in the online real estate vertical. You must be highly analytical, able to view the business from a number of different levels, interact effectively with all levels of management within the organization, and work with stakeholders to identify and implement new opportunities to grow the business. You will drive this process from ideation and validation through development and execution of new growth opportunities.
- Monitor, research, and develop intelligence on emerging trends, disruptive companies and competitive threats in the online real estate space
- Identify strategic growth opportunities that leverage the core strengths of our existing business including the development of a business plan.
- Partner with product development to implement the new products / services / features that will help drive our growth in online real estate
- Participate in M&A transactions, including business analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, deal structuring, negotiation, and documentation.
- Build and leverage industry relationships, attend trade shows and represent our brand(s) at industry events and meetings
- Lead, direct and negotiate strategic partnerships.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong business intuition and ability to merge data-driven insights with deep understanding of market dynamics and customer needs to find opportunities
- Highly analytical: Able to collect and analyze large sets of data and synthesize into themes, insights, and “so what’s”
- Extremely well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Confident, poised, articulate; able to represent themselves as a subject matter expert in their areas of focus.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Education and Experience: BS/BA degree required. MBA a plus and 4+ years in strategic planning, corporate development, investment banking, or venture investing experience.
- Location: Goleta, CA
- Status: Full time
- Benefits include company sponsored 401K, with company match
- Additional benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Vacation Benefits
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience
- Nations Info Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive total compensation package and a casual, results-driven work environment.
About Nations Info Corp
Founded in 2005, Nations Info Corp is a leading online provider of real estate and financial information and services to consumers, investors and professionals. The company’s overarching objective is to aggregate and synthesize massive amounts of data, which is otherwise difficult to find and interpret, into formats which are easy to access, use and ultimately empowering for its customers. Our goal is to present information which can help our customers make informed decisions to identify opportunities to improve their lives, protect their identity and create personal connections to enhance their businesses and personal network.
To accomplish these goals, we’ve grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established office locations in Westlake Village, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. We strive to hire and partner with only the best players in the industry.
Loading Job Application......