Java Software Engineer
Thousand Oaks, CA
Nations Info Corp. is looking for a Java Software Engineer who will be a key member of our development team working on our core products. Working in a fun and fast-paced environment where time to market is key, the qualified candidate should be a quick learner and effective communicator as this role requires working with various teams.
- Work within existing development team and master existing code base
- Assist implementation of complex features in each build
- Maintain ownership of projects assigned
- Work on large projects that span multiple build cycles
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Work closely with engineering/IT to ensure efficient and stable builds
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Identify, document and communicate technical issues and risks across teams
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 - 8 years of professional development experience with Java
- 2+ years working with Spring & Hibernate frameworks in a production environment
- Strong relational database knowledge & experience working directly with SQL and persistence technologies such as Hibernate
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and Java application servers, in a high availability cluster configuration
- Working knowledge or experience using Node.js and caching technologies (ehcache, memcache, redis) is a plus
- Experience in AWS / Google cloud using containers such as Kubernetes or Docker is a plus
- Solid understanding and experience with git
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline is preferred
This position will be located in Westlake Village, California. Nations Info Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive total compensation package and a causal, results-driven work environment. When applying please submit cover letter and resume.
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Status: Full time
Benefits include company sponsored 401K, with company match
Additional benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Benefits
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000/yr, based on experience
About Nations Info Corp
Founded in 2005, Nations Info Corp is a leading online provider of real estate and financial information and services to home buyers, investors and real estate professionals. Our powerful technology aggregates and synthesizes massive amounts of real estate data including distressed properties, which is otherwise difficult to find and interpret, into formats which are easy to access, use and ultimately empowering for home buyers. Our goal is to present information that will help consumers make informed home buying or financial decisions. Through our industry-leading platforms such as RealtyStore.com and RealtyTrac.com, we provide customers with exclusive access to millions of properties that are otherwise hard to find, while helping investors unlock real estate investment opportunities easily and quickly.
We are continually looking to the future by innovating and bringing new data driven, consumer products to the marketplace in different verticals. To accomplish these goals, we've grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established office locations in Westlake Village, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. Our efforts are grounded in a culture of collaboration, ownership and decisiveness, where every team member is empowered with tools, resources and support to produce high quality and high impact work, to take the initiative and strive for continuous improvement, and to drive projects into success. If you value the opportunity to collaborate with creative problem solvers in an inclusive, transparent and intellectually stimulating environment, this could be the place for you to do your best work yet.
Learn more about us here - https://nationsinfocorp.com/
Loading Job Application......