Mosquito Shield is a first-class company specializing in residential Mosquito and Tick control. Duties include preparing van and proper mixture rates for applications, management of a select group of Customers, applying treatments to Customers' properties, proper documentation (both paper and electronic) of needed communication (pre and post application). The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, is a certified applicator with a valid Massachusetts Pesticide License, is adaptable and teachable, and is technologically savvy. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters. 40-50 hours per week will be required. Some Saturdays may be required.
Compensation: 27K-34K in 7 months
- Average $900-$1,300 per week
- Average 7.5 hr. days (some Saturdays possible)
- Work from April to October
Required Personal Attributes:
- Problem Solver
- High Work Ethic
- Good With People
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Clear Communicator
- Mission Focus
- Self Responsibility
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Knowledge of the techniques of integrated pest management control; specifically in the use of public health insecticides, worker safety, and equipment used in public health pest control
- Ability to mix materials accurately, consistently and appropriately
- Display the importance of safety in the workplace and on the road
- Work effectively and cooperatively with managers, office personnel, other technicians and the public
EXAMPLES OF FIELD OPERATIONS DUTIES:
- Plans and organizes inspections and control operations in conformance with federal/state laws, company policy and program objectives and methods.
- Carry out company safety program in pesticide applicator and application equipment safety as required by federal/state laws
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with Customers and neighbors as it relates to our service
- Use sound judgment when applying materials
Requirements: Must have a clean driving record and be fit enough to carry a 60lb backpack sprayer. Must have a valid Massachusetts Pesticide Applicator License.
Loading Job Application......