Mannix Marketing is searching for an project manager to manage website projects and the day to day needs of the digital marketing division. This person is ready for the challenge of working with a team of professional web developers and digital marketers and work with Mannix Marketing clients to produce beautiful marketing driven websites on time and on budget. The job also requires that you have a creative side to you and can ideate on website design and marketing ideas.
Most importantly, you must have a passion for digital marketing and helping our clients grow their businesses online.
Who are you?
Are you extremely organized, even-tempered, respectful and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of talented people? Do you have moxy and can work with clients of all types – even the difficult ones at times?
The tasks at hand for this role:
- You are the account lead for all web development projects. You will be acting as a champion and protector of both your clients and your teammates.
- You will work in a project management tool like Asana, Teamwork or Clickup
- You are the executive assistant to the Director of Marketing and CEO to keep the business organized and running smoothly
- Since you are client facing you own part of the relationship and have to be committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- After the sale is made, you take responsibility for the entire project and the client’s satisfaction.
- Our clients will have you on speed dial. You have to be punctual and ultra responsive. The devil is in the details.
- You are expected to be able to provide counsel, digital marketing ideas, or solutions to whatever online challenges may arise. We will teach you what you don’t know. It will be your job to continue the learning and improve and polish our processes.
- You should be able to quickly and proactively assess short and long term client needs then translate them into actionable tasks and plans and assign to your teammates. Less meetings and more communication than ever before.
- Creative Director is also part of this job, graphic design skills are a plus
- As Executive Assistant, you have to be willing to lend a hand in any area whether it be racing off for lunch or helping assemble furniture or taking meeting notes
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree and experience working within the digital space (agency, web design firm, or support role) focusing on digital campaign development and web strategy and development.
- Experience with Asana, Teamwork, or project management software
- Demonstrated a complete understanding of clients’ business, industry, and competitive environment.
- Demonstrated a sense of ownership for the overall client relationship.
- Outstanding communication skills that revolve around positivity, transparency, efficiency and respect. We are looking for people who truly care about our clients and pride themselves on client success management.
- Graphic Design Skills are a plus
Your day to day life will look like this for you:
- Create and manage many milestones for web development and digital marketing efforts.
- Understand exactly what your developer’s schedules look like and help them maintain good work flows and manage deadlines.
- On a daily basis, you will be meeting and interacting with clients and taking copious notes and identifying opportunities as they present themselves.
- Success reporting: After every web project we report on the success metrics and create case studies as appropriate. An understanding of Google Analytics is key.
- You have to make every client “amazingly happy” by being close to psychic and predicting their wants and needs before they even do.
- Special projects for the CEO and Director of Digital Marketing
We are currently only soliciting candidates to work in Glens Falls at this time. If you don't live close to Glens Falls, NY, please don't apply for this job.