The Manncorp family of businesses is currently looking for a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operator to join their growing team in Hatboro, PA!
The SMT Operator will be part of a collaborative, tight-knit team. We offer on-the-job training and years of industry experience in order to set up our SMT Operator for success. This individual will operate the latest Manncorp, Inc. equipment in our brand new, demonstration center.
If you possess electronics knowledge and mechanical skills, this is a great opportunity!
- Set up and operate automated SMT assembly equipment.
- Prepare component kits for manufacturing.
- Perform visual inspection of SMT assembly.
- Participate in directing the expansion and further development of our SMT capabilities.
- Some mechanical assembly of lighting fixtures.
- Assist Manncorp sales with customer demos.
- Prior experience with SMT equipment, or equivalent technical degree preferred. Will consider recent graduates or those new to industry.
- Windows computer knowledge required.
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience programming machinery or demonstrated willingness to learn.
- Positive self-starter attitude with a good work ethic.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, repetitively.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Must be able work additional hours as needed.
Pay and Benefits:
Manncorp, Inc. offers a competitive salary and bonuses for this position as well as a benefit package, which includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Fund Matching
- Advancement Opportunities
- On-The-Job Training
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Manncorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer or EOE.
***No recruiters, please.***
Loading Job Application......