Do you want to work with a great team and great technology to repair ever changing vehicles?
Luther Collision and Glass is looking to add someone who starts the day with a positive attitude. Someone who values teamwork, problem solving, and has attention to detail. A team member with great ideas who likes to think outside the box and share the ideas with the team. A team member who is willing to coach and help mentor upcoming technicians. Someone who works efficiently and wants to maximize hours and income.
Luther Collision has an incredible team, all technicians complete I-Car training and OE certifications, has the latest vehicle technology, and a really strong volume of work flow
- Performs automotive body and related repairs
- Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components
- Ensures vehicle security and safety while in shop
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Luther Discounts
- Paid Industry Certification and Training
- Tools Provided
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Loading Job Application......