The Lou Fusz Automotive Network has been has been serving the St. Louis and surrounding areas for nearly 70 years! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
This is a union position that is governed by the District No. 9, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers A.F.L. - C.I.O.:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including short term disability/accident/critical illness/universal life/cancer and vision
- Sick Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Pension Plan
- Academy Training
- Athletic Scholarships
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......