As a recent winner of Ally TIME Dealer of the Year Award, Kocourek Automotive is proud deliver an uncompromised customer experience. Over the last 20 years we have broadened our reach to become Wisconsin’s number one dealership group! Kocourek Automotive is on the hunt for motivated individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
When you get your wings as a Kocourek team member, you’ll be included in our unmatched employee benefits. We provide discounts on health and wellness to support your healthy lifestyle, character recognition for your hardworking attitude, and the opportunity to grow with high-performance industry leaders. Through Kocourek University you will train right alongside your peers and leaders to ensure maximum growth potential within our organization.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Kocourek Detail Center detail technician’s are responsible for washing exterior and cleaning interior of the vehicle to make the guest satisfaction exceed expectations.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior windows and wipes down door jams.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes, and other appropriate materials.
- Uses proper protective equipment on eyes, hands and/or body when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Replaces missing or defective small parts.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle’s window.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
QUALIFICATIONS Basic automotive knowledge required. Past experience detailing with knowledge of what the process entails preferred. Experience using a buffer and carpet extractor preferred. Valid driver’s license required in order to perform essential job functions.
HOURS Full time, Monday-Friday. They may be asked or scheduled to work Saturdays.
ATTIRE Kocourek uniforms
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds.* Reaching above and below shoulder level.* Able to push materials/parts carts and push cars (with assistance).* Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to detail vehicles.* Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination to operate equipment.* May be exposed to repetitive tasks involving hand and arm motion.
* May be required to inspect vehicles outdoors in inclement weather.* May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust and noise in repair center.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Service Department/Detail Shop
Loading Job Application......