Kocourek Automotive is looking for Automotive Technicians to join their growing team in a fast paced, friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that guests can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Guest Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that guest’s cars are kept clean
- To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Must be able to handle interruptions and perform simultaneous tasks “in stride”
- Flat hour rates from $16-$35, estimated annual salary of $75,000 to $100,000+.
Kocourek Automotive offers an extensive benefit packet that includes: paid time off, medical, dental, long- and short-term disability, life insurance and a generous matching 401k plan.
This position is Monday-Friday. No weekends or evenings, this time is for family and your time to do the things you enjoy.
We invest in our technicians with paid ongoing factory training and certification.
We review our team members to ensure development and advancement for their career path.
We have a robust recognition program for our team members, which includes bonuses, for our top performers.
Loading Job Application......