Commercial Lines Account Coordinator
Are you passionate about being a true resource to your clients? Do you strive for continued growth and development in your career? Are you seeking work/life balance? You can find it with our office, hybrid and remote work opportunities.
Join our growing and fun-loving team at Evarts Tremaine – an Independent Insurance Agency and Trusted Advisor to families and businesses in over 45 states.
Evarts Tremaine is built on our shared core values--Authenticity, Innovation, Integrity, Knowledge, Teamwork & Fun!
We are proud to be a part of and to support the Cleveland Community.
- Provides support to account managers
- Processes certificates, MVR's, claims, endorsements and audits
- New business and renewal policy checking
- Agency invoicing
- Renewal proposals and summaries
- Collaborate with colleagues, insurance carriers, and clients
- Provides administrative support
- Maintains accuracy in AMS utilizing download and manual entry
- Ohio Property Casualty Insurance license required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Career or internship experience within the financial or insurance industry preferred
- Remote or Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness center pass
- 401K plan with match
- Fully paid medical , long term disability & life insurance
- Paid attached parking
- Paid holidays
- Healthy Lunches from HarvestOwl
- Dental insurance and vision insurance available
- We run on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Community volunteer opportunities
Opportunities for Growth
Our agency provides tuition reimbursement and reward for completing designations through The Institutes, The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research, The National Underwriter Company, and the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
Evarts Tremaine is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading Job Application......