Personal Lines Account Coordinator
Are you passionate about being a true resource to your clients? Do you strive for continued growth and development in your career? Are you seeking work/life balance? You can find it with our office, hybrid and remote work opportunities.
Join our growing and fun-loving team at Evarts Tremaine – an Independent Insurance Agency and Trusted Advisor to families and businesses in over 45 states.
Evarts Tremaine is built on our shared core values: Authenticity, Innovation, Integrity, Knowledge, Teamwork & Fun!
We are proud to be a part of and to support the Cleveland Community.
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Provide support to the Personal Lines Department Account Managers by performing daily tasks
- Reporting personal insurance claims, follow-up, and documentation
- Process Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requests and other reporting tasks
- Issue basic certificates of insurance and auto insurance cards for clients
- Submit policy change requests to insurance companies, follow up for accuracy and completion
- Distribute daily reports to agency staff
- Prepare and file e-documents
- Research and resolve undeliverable mail
- Provide administrative support
- Maintain client files in the agency management system with full policy detail and documentation
- Participation in team projects as needed
- Backup to reception desk as needed
- Successful completion of Ohio Property Casualty Insurance license in your first 90 days. Our agency provides classroom instruction through Hondros College, materials, and salary while you attend the week-long course in Independence, Ohio. We also cover all examination fees.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Career or internship experience within the financial or insurance industry preferred
- Remote or Hybrid working model (2 days in the office per month)
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness center pass
- 401K plan with match
- Fully paid medical, long-term disability & life insurance
- Paid attached parking
- Paid holidays
- Healthy Lunches from HarvestOwl
- Dental insurance and vision insurance available
- We run on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Community volunteer opportunities
Opportunities for Growth
Our agency provides tuition reimbursement and bonuses for completing designations through The Institutes, The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research, The National Underwriter Company, and the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
Evarts Tremaine is an equal opportunity employer
Loading Job Application......