Key Auto Group's Key Collision of Keene location in Keene, New Hampshire is in need of an energetic Collision Estimator to join its team. Key Auto Group believes that our people are the most important part of our team, and we focus on our team members first. Our success in each area of our business is only attainable by having a culture-oriented, well-trained team of professionals who are focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle.
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines.
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completion of repairs.
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Ensure customers’ cars are kept clean and tidy to improve customer happiness
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- Previous Estimator experience highly desired
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Customer service mentality
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Math, reading, and software skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability/Flex/Life
- Growth opportunities
Loading Job Application......