Do you enjoy working with social media? Are you an influential communicator that enjoys relationship building?
This exciting opportunity might be the right one for you! The Ken Blanchard Companies is looking for a Social Media Specialist to manage and grow Blanchard’s social media presence, visibility, engagement and membership using various social networking platforms.
Find out more about us at www.kenblanchard.com
What You Will Do
- Develop a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility, engagement, membership, and traffic across all Blanchard solutions, as well as implement and manage social media programs
- Cultivate Blanchard’s social presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, while expanding our YouTube presence, updating all outlets regularly
- Educate executives, sales, consultants and other Blanchard employees and partners on social media best practices, usage, creating profiles, and building relationships
- Actively monitor, listen, and respond to inbound messages and wall posts on all Blanchard social media profiles, ensuring both private and public social communications reflect brand values and messaging priorities
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitor trends in social media, tools, and applications, and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media at Blanchard
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement and Corporate Communications to incorporate relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture, sales process, products and services
- Monitor SEO and user engagement to create content optimization suggestions
- Define most important social media KPIs to measure the success of every social media campaign
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
What We Are Looking For
- Experience and Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or similar. Two to three years of experience using social media tools, techniques and analytics, creating content specifically geared towards social media outlets. Previous experience coaching, training, teaching or facilitating learning.
- Technical Skills: Blogging, social bookmarking and commenting. Online community development and management. Engagement with industry influencers. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics and social media KPIs. Familiarity with social and mobile technology. Video production experience including recording and editing for use on social platforms a plus. Solid understanding of user-generated content a plus. Graphic experience including creation and editing for use on social platforms a plus.
- Communication Skills: Influential communicator with social relationship building skills.
- Aptitude: Excellent time management skills, organized with ability to manage multiple projects. Critical thinker and problem solver. Team player.
Please apply with resume at the following link: http://www.kenblanchard.com/About-Us/Careers
The Ken Blanchard Companies is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity.
EOE F/M/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Loading Job Application......