Skilled Sales & Service Plumbers in the Palm Springs area:
Do you value professionalism, punctuality, and service? KC's Plumbing is looking for individuals who are serious about the plumbing and customer service profession, want to work with a like-minded team of professionals, and genuinely satisfy customers. We have opportunities for residential sales & service plumbers. We serve Palm Springs, Indio, Palm Desert, and surrounding communities of the Coachella Valley.
Growth Creates Opportunity:
We are planning for significant market share growth over the next decade. As a result of this anticipated growth, we plan to add technicians and support staff and promote from within. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, as well as training and development. We also make sure you have a clear career path as we fill all future supervisory roles within the company. Even if your future plans do not include management, you will enjoy continued learning opportunities to increase your knowledge, experience, and professional development.
What We are Looking for:
We need plumbing technicians with experience in leak detection and repair, installation and repair of conventional and tankless water heaters, water softening and filtration systems, sewer cleaning, repair, and replacement. We use state of the art technology, so you need to be experienced with video inspection of drain lines.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continued Training
- Top Pay
- Supplied Company Vehicle
- Provide service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of plumbing components, accessories, and equipment.
- Provide on-site plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and upon a full inspection of the property’s plumbing system
- Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersized, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.)and improvement to the client's comfort and lifestyle.
- Perform repairs and installations with the related piping to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
- Able to startup installed equipment and adjusts to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.
- Perform required documentation for each installation.
- On-call schedule is for a 7 day period and rotates weekly with the other technicians
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
- You must live within 15 minutes from our main office in order to maintain a reasonable response time to emergencies
- Must have 5 years experience in residential service and repair
- Participate in the on-call rotation for emergency, after hours, weekend and holiday service requests
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings and specifications.
- Able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
- Expertly handle their time and schedules.
- Be computer-literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart-phones/tablets, text messaging, and email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......