Local hometown service backed by the support and buying power of a national company. And, the only HVAC service company with Fixed Rate Pricing™ and instant online quotes for brand new heating and cooling systems.
Our founders have been in the HVAC service industry for over 40 years and along the way, they’ve learned a thing or two about saving you money. They’ve literally revolutionized the HVAC industry with ground-breaking customer tools and warranties that raised the standard of the HVAC industry — nationwide. Now, they are changing the industry again.
Join the fastest growing HVAC service company in the USA.
If you have a passion for customer service and a desire to be the very best heating and cooling service company in the world, join us. It’s all about serving the customer and being the best you can be. When you join Pricefixer you’ll gain access to nearly 40 years of service excellence, innovation and HVAC industry business knowledge. Yes, it will be challenging – but rewarding, too.
Our mission is simple, and that is to do right by clients. We strive to be the service team you can rely on when it comes to fast, efficient plumbing services and outstanding client care.
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Training and Mentorship
- Install HVAC related equipment and accessories in accordance to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install gas lines, flue pipes, and wiring for both high and low voltage wiring applications as well as run flue liners.
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Design, fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as necessary.
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment.
- Perform start-ups on heating, cooling systems and other components.
- Perform limited diagnostics, as necessary.
- Train, coach and mentor apprentices.
- Braze copper joints without leaks.
- Pull vacuums on refrigerant systems and test for tightness.
- Install and program all versions of thermostats.
- Install, wire and plumb all IAQ products.
- Set an air conditioner, heat pump, furnace or air handler
- Deliver equipment needed to complete the installation and remove old equipment.
- Keep vehicle clean and in safe working order.
- Ensure vehicle is stocked and accurately inventoried.
- Return defective warranty parts to the branch.
- Effectively communicate with the customer regarding questions, concerns and problems.
- Inform a manager if the customer does not have HVAC service before leaving the call.
- Facilitate rescheduling customer appointment, if call is not complete
- Accurately complete all required documentation on services performed including “check list”. Informs a manager or team leader of any safety issues.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved uniform.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Participate in company sponsored training classes.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe working conditions of the install crew.
- Manage callback ratios and labor margins.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience in installation.
- Knowledge of the fundamental operational functionality of residential air conditioning, heating, and ventilation equipment.
- Knowledge of installation and layout requirements of residential duct work and fittings.
- Able to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with refrigerant, electrical, and duct systems on HVAC equipment.
- Possess good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized with good attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Function in a team environment.
- Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart phone and read a map or follow GPS.
- Valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
- EPA Certified.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- NATE Certification preferred.
- HVAC certification or Diploma preferred.
- Prior work experience in the HVAC industry as an HVAC Install Apprentice.
Loading Job Application......