Opportunity for a Skilled Client Care Specialist/Dispatcher in Palm Springs
Do you value professionalism, punctuality, and service? KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing is looking for an individual who is serious about the customer service profession, want to work with a like-minded team of professionals, and genuinely satisfy customers. We have an opportunity for client care specialist/dispatcher so apply today!. We serve Palm Springs, Indio, Palm Desert, and surrounding communities of Riverside County and the Coachella Valley.
Growth Creates Opportunity
We are planning for significant market share growth over the next decade. As a result of this anticipated growth, we plan to add technicians and support staff and promote from within. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, as well as training and development. We also make sure you have a clear career path as we fill all future supervisory roles within the company. Even if your future plans do not include management, you will enjoy continued learning opportunities to increase your knowledge, experience, and professional development.
After working for two years at a prominent local plumbing company, our owner, Kelly Russum, saw an opportunity with the lack of quality other plumbers in the area were providing. He felt that clients deserve more, so he decided to venture out on his own with KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing. Opening its doors in 1980, our plumbing company quickly became the go-to plumber for countless residents and businesses throughout Palm Springs, Indio, Palm Desert, and beyond. Our mission is simple, and that is to do right by clients. We strive to be the service team you can rely on when it comes to fast, efficient plumbing services and outstanding client care.
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Training and Mentorship
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Customer Care team to achieve department and company goals.
- Coordinate and maintain on call schedules for technicians and after hours procedures
- Address all concerns, questions and problems from customers and technicians. Utilize clear communication to manage conflict resolution.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Dispatch technicians to service calls and maintain technician schedules.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Weekly rotation of after-hours phone answering & dispatching for emergencies.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved apparel.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior call center experience in Plumbing or HVAC industry preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Function in a team environment.
- Geographical knowledge of Coachella Valley and/or map reading skills.
Loading Job Application......