Local hometown service backed by the support and buying power of a national company. And, the only HVAC service company with Fixed Rate Pricing™ and instant online quotes for brand new heating and cooling systems.
Our founders have been in the HVAC service industry for over 40 years and along the way, they’ve learned a thing or two about saving you money. They’ve literally revolutionized the HVAC industry with ground-breaking customer tools and warranties that raised the standard of the HVAC industry — nationwide. Now, they are changing the industry again.
Join the fastest growing HVAC service company in the USA.
If you have a passion for customer service and a desire to be the very best heating and cooling service company in the world, join us. It’s all about serving the customer and being the best you can be. When you join Pricefixer you’ll gain access to nearly 40 years of service excellence, innovation and HVAC industry business knowledge. Yes, it will be challenging – but rewarding, too.
Our mission is simple, and that is to do right by clients. We strive to be the service team you can rely on when it comes to fast, efficient plumbing services and outstanding client care.
- Medical Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Training and Mentorship
- Competitive pay and wages
- Expert Leadership
- Responsible for designing a comfort system for the customers
- Perform a complete comfort survey and home analysis on every home.
- Complete load calculation on every call
- Complete inspection of all duct work
- Perform comfort and air quality survey
- Responsible for all paperwork financing, rebate, tax credit as well as ensuring collection of payment
- Perform calculations necessary for HVAC work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing and financing
- Responsible for taking pictures of all existing work
- Make a complete and accurate list of all equipment and material needed to complete an installation
- If temporary heating or cooling is required, it is the responsibility of the Project Manager to deliver and pick up equipment
- Thoroughly communicate and explain all guarantees and warranties to the customer
Education and Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience in the HVAC industry preferred
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to excel
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Must be able to complete paperwork legibly
Loading Job Application......