East Rutherford, NJ
LOCATION: One Meadowlands Plaza, Suite 1401
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
REPORTING: The Intern reports and is responsible to Regional Manager
LEVEL: Hourly, non-exempt employee
PURPOSE: To provide a paid internship to a student studying Construction, and provide hands-on experience in the field of study.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Preconstruction Department with reviewing drawings for bids and projects.
- Assist in contacting subcontractors for pricing on bids and project buy-out.
- Review and research RFIs.
- Assist in processing subcontractor submittals.
- Help with scanning and printing tasks.
- Learn basics of project documentation set-up (peruse a completed set of construction documents).
- Assist project team with project tasks at the PMs discretion – (depending on the level of knowledge, tasks complexity may be increased).
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Loading Job Application......