LOCATION: 3490 Piedmont Road, N.E., Suite 900
Atlanta, GA 30305
REPORTING: The Intern reports and is responsible to the Project Manager
LEVEL: Hourly, non-exempt employee
PURPOSE: To provide a paid internship to a student studying Architecture and Engineering, and provide hands-on experience in the field of study.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Job Project Manager in preparation of preliminary design, design development, and construction documents.
- Develop design studies with direction from Project Manager
- Request vendor information on materials and systems to be used on the project and compile a dossier for project team reference.
- Prepare presentation materials/boards with direction from Project Manager.
- Update office data based on variety of manufacturers.
- Prepare specifications with direction from Project Manager.
- Occasional job site visit for learning actual building system.
Strong computer aptitude in using the following software:
Auto Cad, Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Loading Job Application......