JenLovesPets is a locally owned and operated pet sitting & dog walking company. Located in North County San Diego and have been servicing the area for over 9 years. A well established and loved company, voted #1 five years in a row currently hiring exceptional Pet Sitters/Dog Walkers to join our wonderful team.
This job is for the person with a huge love for all animals and a love for the outdoors. Pet Sitting and Dog Walking is fun and rewarding but requires hard work and dedication to responsible, thorough pet care.
Pet Sitters Responsibilities:
- Work weekdays, weekends and holidays, as work vary based on client needs (flexible schedule)
- Enter the homes of clients and visit with their pets for varying lengths of time (usually 30- 60 minutes each and periodically 15 minutes)
- Walk pets as required
- Feed pets
- Check that pets have ample water supply and refill as necessary
- Make sure no damage caused by pets in the absence of their owners
- Confirm that if any potty accidents have occurred in the homes of our clients to clean up.
- Communicate with clients and with management during visits.
- Appropriate pet clean-up as required (i.e. kitty litter scooping when sitting for a cat)
- Make sure pets are healthy and happy.
- Walk dogs as requested by client
Pet Sitters Requirements and Qualifications:
- Live within JenLovesPets Service Area
- Have your own, reliable mode of transportation to perform the duties and responsibilities associated with this role
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Must be responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Be over 18 years of age
- Must be timely and punctual
- Must be able to self-manage
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Be compassionate about animals
- Feel comfortable working with and interacting with both small and large animals
- Have a clear criminal background check
Loading Job Application......