MONDAY - FRIDAY 2ND SHIFT
HOURS NEGOTIABLE !!
$1000.00 Sign On Bonus
Interstate Utility Trailer was established in 1975 and has become one of the largest semi-trailer dealership in North America. For over 40 years, our company places value on hard work , education, technology and a commitment to customer service in an industry forever changing.
- Provide employee training, education, and positive environment in order to best serve our customers.
- Create alignment with our partners and suppliers to ensure our mutual success.
- Provide products and services to meet our customers real time demands.
- Create a culture of responsibility with integrity to meet our customer's requirements.
- Create and develop lasting customer relationships through innovation and service.
Interstate Utility Trailer is a full-service semi-trailer dealership specializing in semi-trailer sales and trailer maintenance and repair.
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Vacation
- RX Coverage
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short-Term Disability coverage
- Company-logo business apparel
- Uniforms and Company-paid uniform maintenance
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to resolve malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Follow checklists ensuring all critical parts are examined.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed.
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep tabs on factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer happiness.
- Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by supervisor.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Participate in, and utilize to the best of one’s abilities, technical training as assigned by management.
- Maintain your designated workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Ensure guest vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Adhere to manufacturer’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications.
- Any other duties as outlined by the Service Supervisor and or management.
- At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- ASE certification preferred
- CDL certification preferred
- Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team
- Self-motivated and professional
- Possess own tools
To find out more about joining our team please call Vicki at 513.618.2573 or apply on our website at www.interstatetrailer.com
EEO M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......