Windy City-Fox Motorsports is a growing organization setting the pace in the motorcycle industry. With 19 dealership locations in Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin, we are a company by riders for riders. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our employees, our customers, and our communities.
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual dress code
- A fun environment!
- Oversee and manages all operations of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated, and available when needed.
- Oversee sales, trade-ins, and delivery of all new and used vehicles.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for sales management.
- Maintain established procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
2. Customer Service
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
- Ensure cross sales of P&A, financing, general merchandise, warranties, HOG Dues, insurance products and services.
- Develop and ensure use of a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Maintain sales follow-up programs.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Maintain efficiency reports on sales associates.
- Provide reports to GM / Director of Sales as requested.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales department issues.
4. Supervisory Responsbilities
- Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work load of all employees.
- Train Sales Associates to use consistent and current sales methodoligies.
- Manage employee performance (evaluate and council) and conduct performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating employees according to company policy and procedure.
- Must have ability to get alng with broad customer base.
- Knowledge and/or experience in sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles and other products sold by the dealerhsip, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-started.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional people skills & rapport building
- Experience with Inventory management required
- Able to achieve sales quotas.
- Excellent closing skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......