EBW Electronics, located in Holland, is one of the United States' largest producers of high-quality LEDs. Our business model is to build for the future, so we invest today in top people and production systems to help us get us there. We have been named as one of the fastest growing electronic manufacturing companies in the country. At EBWE, we are passionate about our success, and that starts with our employees and the culture that each of us live out daily through our Core Values - Seek Perfection, Encourage Every Team Member, Make Our Customers Successful, Lead with Humility!
At EBWE, we aren’t your average manufacturing environment. You will find our facility to be:
- Climate Controlled
- Paid Lunch Period
- No Heavy Lifting
- Reasonable Hours
- Growth Potential
- Supportive - Full of Mutual Respect & Teamwork
If you are looking for a position with a thriving, local, high-tech company, consider joining the EBWE team! EBW Electronics is currently looking for full-time Assemblers to join our production team on 2nd shift.
As an Assembler with us, you will perform testing of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly, assembly both simple and complex, and may perform Hand Soldering of complex parts to PCB’s. On a regular basis you may:
- Perform assembly with Wire Harnesses, Mechanical Connectors and Housings, Through Hold, and Final Assemblies
- Interpret customer/EBWE prints, WI’s/VA’s and Bill of Materials
- IPC inspection of part placements, solder inspection reflows and through hole, PDB/Component damage, Final Assembly Inspection, PB & PB-Free PCA handling and Electrostatic Discharge
- Perform quality checks and troubleshoot failed results on products that are run through testing equipment designed
- Hand solder complex, fine pitched leaded and lead-free products
- Preform hand soldering of through hole to complex surface mounted device (SMD) parts to PCB’s
- Read bill of materials and secure correct components required to rework
- Use hot plate, hot air gun and microscope as required for soldering operations
We believe an Assembler will be someone who believes in high quality and enjoys details, parts and pieces. In addition, you will need the following to be successful:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Required
- Understand the fundamentals of testing and quality – Required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills – Required
- Organizational skills, attentive to details and accountable – Required
- Ability to work well in a team environment – Required
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English – Required
- Ability to occasionally exert up to 20 lbs. force – Required
We prefer if Assembler’s have the following:
- Prior assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior Soldering and PCB assembly experience
- Have an understanding of Polarity
If you are looking for a growing company with great culture, a clean manufacturing environment, and the ability to make a difference, consider applying today for immediate and confidential consideration for our Assembler positions on 2nd Shift. In addition to a great work environment, we also provide employees with competitive pay that includes bonus opportunities, comprehensive and affordable benefits.
To learn more about EBWE and our culture, check out our website and culture video on our website: www.ebwe.com
Anti-discrimination Notice: It is an unlawful employment practice for an employer to fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to that individual's terms and conditions of employments, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex or nation origin.