EBW Electronics, located in Holland, is one of the United States' largest producers of high-quality LEDs. Our business model is to build for the future, so we invest today in top people and production systems to help us get us there. We have been named as one of the fastest growing electronic manufacturing companies in the country. At EBWE, we are passionate about our success, and that starts with our employees and the culture that each of us live out daily through our Core Values - Seek Perfection, Encourage Every Team Member, Make Our Customers Successful, Lead with Humility!
At EBW, we aren’t your average manufacturing environment. You will find our facility to be:
- Climate Controlled
- No Heavy Lifting
- Reasonable Hours
- Growth Potential
- Supportive - Full of Mutual Respect & Teamwork
If you are looking for a new challenge with a thriving, local, high-tech company, consider joining the EBW team! EBW Electronics is currently looking for a full-time AOI Operator to join our 3rd Shift production team.
As an AOI Operator with us, you must be attentive to details and committed to quality. On a regular basis, you will:
- Effectively operate the AOI operating system on the production line
- Navigate and operate in a Windows Operating System environment performing proper PC boot up, shut down, and navigate drop down menus
- Print and document recognition and interpretation of customers/EBW prints, WI’s/VA’s, Bill of Material, and the Institute of Printed Circuits (IPC)
- Inspect boards under a camera to ensure IPC compliant solderability, correct part placement, and orientation and polarity accuracy
- Advise Tech when silkscreen and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) show parts are off
- Provide crucial visual inspection of boards to ensure quality, checking for skewing, missing solders and/or parts
We believe an AOI Operator will need the following to be successful:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Required
- Exceptional organizational skills, attentive to details and accountable – Required
- High level understanding of the fundamentals of quality – Required
- Technical aptitude (Windows Operating System) – Required
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English – Required
- Ability to occasionally exert up to 50 lbs. force – Required
- Ability to stand for an entire shift - Required
We prefer that AOI Operators have the following:
- Some experience in electronics and/or production environment
If you are looking for a growing company with great culture, a clean manufacturing environment, and the ability to make a difference, consider applying today for immediate and confidential consideration for our 3rd Shift AOI Operator position. In addition to a great work environment, we also provide employees with competitive pay that includes bonus opportunities, comprehensive and affordable benefits.
To learn more about EBWE and our culture, check out our website and culture video on our website: www.ebwe.com
Anti-discrimination Notice: It is an unlawful employment practice for an employer to fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to that individual's terms and conditions of employments, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex or nation origin.