EBW Electronics, located in Holland, is one of the United States' largest producers of high-quality LEDs. Our business model is to build for the future, so we invest today in top people and production systems to help us get us there. We have been named as one of the fastest growing electronic manufacturing companies in the country. At EBWE, we are passionate about our success, and that starts with our employees and the culture that each of us live out daily through our Core Values - Seek Perfection, Encourage Every Team Member, Make Our Customers Successful, Lead with Humility!
At EBW, we aren’t your average manufacturing environment. You will find our facility to be:
- Climate Controlled
- No Heavy Lifting
- Reasonable Hours
- Growth Potential
- Supportive - Full of Mutual Respect & Teamwork
If you are looking for a new challenge with a thriving, local, high-tech company, consider joining the EBW team! EBW Electronics is currently looking for a full-time 3rd Shift Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operator to join our production team.
As an SMT Operator with us, you will operate the surface mount line equipment in a safe and effective manner. You will also:
- Follow all related work instructions, achieve quality goals and production targets and follow all safety guidelines and regulations
- Perform Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Load/Unload, Transfer Conveyors, Screen Printer, Surface Mount (SM) Machines, and Reflow Oven
- Perform component setups and teardowns of Cassette Feeder, Tray Feeders, Vibratory Feeders, and Hand Placed Components
- Utilize the Surface Mount Management System Database (SMMS) to login, startup services and log data
- Inform Team Leaders and SM Technicians of all problems and issues logging appropriate data into the SMMS database
- Perform basic daily cleaning of machine surfaces, scrap bins and surrounding SM production areas
- Meet or exceed production set targets ensuring quality meets or exceeds requirements
We believe an SMT Operator will need the following to be successful:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Required
- Proficient communication skills (listening, verbal and written) – Required
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills – Required
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills - Required
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English – Required
- Ability to occasionally exert up to 50 lbs. force – Required
- Ability to stand for an entire shift - Required
We prefer if SMT Operators have the following:
- Technical aptitude (surface mount and/or computer skills)
If you are looking for a growing company with great culture, a clean manufacturing environment, and the ability to make a difference, consider applying today for immediate and confidential consideration for our 3rd Shift SMT Operator position. In addition to a great work environment, we also provide employees with competitive pay that includes bonus opportunities, comprehensive and affordable benefits.
To learn more about EBWE and our culture, check out our website and culture video on our website: www.ebwe.com
Anti-discrimination Notice: It is an unlawful employment practice for an employer to fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to that individual's terms and conditions of employments, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex or nation origin.