EBW Electronics, located in Holland, is one of the United States' largest producers of high-quality LEDs. Our business model is to build for the future, so we invest today in top people and production systems to help us get us there. We have been named as one of the fastest growing electronic manufacturing companies in the country. At EBWE, we are passionate about our success, and that starts with our employees and the culture that each of us live out daily through our Core Values - Seek Perfection, Encourage Every Team Member, Make Our Customers Successful, Lead with Humility!
At EBW, we aren’t your average manufacturing environment. You will find our facility to be:
- Climate Controlled
- No Heavy Lifting
- Reasonable Hours
- Growth Potential
- Supportive - Full of Mutual Respect & Teamwork
If you are looking for a new challenge with a thriving, local, high-tech company, consider joining the EBW team! EBW Electronics is currently looking for a full-time 3rd Shift Senior Manufacturing Operator to join our production team.
As a Senior Manufacturing Operator with us, you will lead an area to success with humble leadership and active involvement in production. This position is ideal for someone who seeks a position with light to moderate physical requirements. As a Senior Manufacturing Operator, you will:
- Operate within a specific area and be responsible for the coordination of a small team
- Set up and operate an area to make products within specific tolerances, meeting specific production schedule goals
- Interpret engineering specifications
- Aid in establishing the sequence of operation and standard work
- Be active in continuous improvement ideas to find more efficient solutions in the area
- Use a variety of machine tools and precision measuring instruments
- Perform quality inspections of own or other’s work utilizing test equipment
- Fit and assemble precision parts into mechanical equipment and determine material, parts, and equipment required
- Occasionally monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
We believe a Senior Manufacturing Operator will need the following to be successful:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Required
- 1 year of recent manufacturing experience – Required
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written) – Required
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills – Required
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills - Required
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English – Required
- Ability to occasionally exert up to 20 lbs. force – Required
- Ability to stand for the majority of an entire shift - Required
We prefer if Senior Manufacturing Operators have the following:
- Leadership experience - proven success with small teams, understanding how to consult a team when questions arise
If you are looking for a growing company with great culture, a clean manufacturing environment, and the ability to make a difference, consider applying today for immediate and confidential consideration for our 3rd Shift Senior Manufacturing Operator position. In addition to a great work environment, we also provide employees with competitive pay that includes bonus opportunities, comprehensive and affordable benefits.
To learn more about EBWE and our culture, check out our website and culture video on our website: www.ebwe.com
Anti-discrimination Notice: It is an unlawful employment practice for an employer to fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to that individual's terms and conditions of employments, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex or nation origin.