What We Are Looking For
Ourisman Honda of Tyson's Corner is seeking a dedicated Automotive Sales Consultant to help grow our booming sales department and provide our customers with exceptional experiences. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington. At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family. Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time. We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Growth
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Saturday Lunches
- Year end BONUS
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs.
- Assist clients to identify a vehicle that fulfills their wants and needs.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Daily follow up using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record according to dealerships guidelines.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Loading Job Application......