Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Birmingham (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Mileage Reimbursement for some cases
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Travel time reimbursement on some cases
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights and holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......