Resident Assistant, Part-time
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Why Pine Haven?
Are you a Purpose driven individual looking to make a difference and enrich the lives of others? Do you value community and find reward in service-minded work? Join our team and become a member of our mission-motivated family. When you become a member of our family, be prepared to build lasting relationships with coworkers, supervisors and residents. Pine Haven offers flexible scheduling for work-life balance and on the job training. We’re more than a home.
Job title-- Resident Assistant (RA), $1,000 Loyalty Bonus!
Employment Type –Part-time
Work Hours—2nd shift 2:00pm-10:00pm, 3rd shift 10:00pm-6:00am
Education—HSD/GED not required
- Provides residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessments and care plan. Follows infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend and participate in required training, conducted at time of hire and/or annually, that will include training designed to assure resident safety.
- Report any observed changes in a resident’s needs and/or condition immediately to a license nurse or manager as appropriate.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Shows dependability by being punctual; maintains consistent attendance.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients and co-workers; transports patients and equipment as appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......