Home Health Aide
Join our Growing Team!
Ready to Make a Difference? Come join our growing team and help make a difference in the lives of our clients. Apply today and start your journey towards a rewarding career. We are growing in Sussex County!
At Griswold we are driven by our commitment to “live assured”. What does it mean to “live assured”? It means people enjoying the independence they want and the peace of mind they deserve. It is the promise we make to everyone we touch; one that we are confident making because of YOU.
Pay: starting at $17.00 per hour
Shifts: Day, evening, or night up to 7 days a week (Full time/Part time/Per diem)
We're looking for compassionate individuals who are passionate about providing quality care for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Responsibilities include providing personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, and light housekeeping.
We offer a supportive work culture by offering…
- Shift Differentials and flexible hours
- Daily & Weekly Pay Options
- Travel time and milage reimbursement
- PAID orientation, training, and continuing education
- Referral and recognition bonuses
- Supportive office staff on-call
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee discount program
- Empathic, positive attitude, great communication skills, and compassion for others
- Preferred 6+ months caregiving experience -OR- willing to complete training
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license and current car insurance
- Can pass criminal background checks
- At least two professional references who can speak to your experience as a caregiver or work history
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and work for a dynamic and growing company, apply now!
About Us: Join our team at Griswold Home Care and help us deliver on our promise to help the communities we serve live assured by provide independence and peace of mind to our clients. As an equal-opportunity employer, we are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our operations and providing a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Learn more about Griswold Home Care at https://www.griswoldhomecare.com/brand-evolution/.
Still not sure what a Home Health Aide does? Some other roles that are similar include are companion worker, caregiver, Live In Caregiver, patient care tech, certified nursing assistant (CNA), certified home health aide CHHA, HHA or direct care workers.
Loading Job Application......