Clinical Support LPN
Sheboygan Falls, WI
This position is full time, 80 hours per pay period. Forty hours per pay period will be as a scheduled LPN, working every other weekend as a Floor LPN at the Giddings Campus. Forty hours per pay period will be scheduled off the floor providing the duties as laid out in this job description.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus, FTE premium, insurance, paid lunches and much more.
This position will support quality resident care within Pine Haven Christian Communities Assisted Living and Memory Care households. This individual reports to the Assisted Living Manager of Giddings Avenue Residential Center.
Receive daily report from nursing staff to ensure follow through on concerns and issues.
Complete new admission ISP within 30 days and update every 6 months and PRN.
Complete ISP meetings- review cares with families, residents and outside agencies.
Monitor and assign UDA-assessments to be completed for ISPs.
Provide clinical judgment and clinical decisions when appropriate to floor staff.
Ensure communication on any medical/care need changes with residents between clinical team, third parties, families, POAs, and other departments if applicable.
Identify and address potential resident care concerns or change in condition daily and follow up with manager.
Discharge plan and orders for residents discharging from facility.
Coordinate overall care of residents with third party organizations (ie: hospice, care wisc, embrace, etc).
Pharmacy- trouble shoot issues for residents and internally at facility (ie: insurance auths, billing issues, delayed returns, etc).
Support the Clinical Quality Coordinator with nursing assessments of potential Residents as needed, and all current Residents annually or when a change in condition warrants a new assessment.
Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing License (LPN or RN) from an accredited college or university.
- Prior experience in aging services or an assisted living environment preferred
- Have a passion for serving individuals with dementia
- Strong communication skills and teamwork are critical.
- Understanding of, appreciation and support for Pine Haven’s Mission, Vision and Values
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......