CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant, Full-time
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Why choose Pine Haven?
Are you a Purpose driven individual looking to make a difference and enrich the lives of others? Do you value community and find reward in service driven work? Join our team and become a member of our mission-motivated family. When you become a member of our family, be prepared to build lasting relationships with coworkers, supervisors and residents. Pine Haven offers flexible scheduling for work-life balance and on the job training. We’re more than a home.
Job title-- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Loyalty Bonus - $2,000!
Employment Type –Full time
Work Hours—2nd shift (core hours 2pm-10pm), 3rd shift (core hours 10pm-6am) Hours can be flexible.
New Pay Range--$17.06-$18.57 based on experience. Shift premium and FTE premiums!
Benefits— Paid 30-minute lunch! (6 or more hours) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, HSA with company contribution, Retirement Savings with Match, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement
Experience—1 year preferred but not required
Certifications—Certified Nursing Assistant
- Works primarily in our skilled nursing facility to provide residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessments and care plan. Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend and participate in required training, conducted at time of hire and/or annually, that will include training designed to assure resident safety.
- Report any observed changes in a resident’s needs and/or condition immediately to a license nurse or manager as appropriate.
- Maintain certified nursing assistant certification through the state of WI
- Understands and supports Pine Haven’s Mission, Vision and Values and Resident-Centered Engagement Principles
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......