Dining Services Assistant, Part-time
Sheboygan Falls, WI
High School Dream Job
Are you a Purpose driven individual looking to make a difference and enrich the lives of others? Do you value community and find reward in service driven work? Join our team and become a member of our mission-motivated family. When you become a member of our family, be prepared to build lasting relationships with coworkers, supervisors and residents. Pine Haven offers flexible scheduling for work-life balance and on the job training. We’re more than a home.
Job title—Dining Assistant
Employment Type –Part-time (flexible)
Work Hours—3:30 pm-7:30 pm
New Pay Range--$15 - $16.34 based on experience - Sign on bonus as well!
Education—HSD/GED not required
Experience—Previous dining experience needed
Age requirement- 16+
• work as a team or independently in a small household environment to provide our residents with nourishing, attractive, well balanced meals and a pleasant dining experience
• Following proper sanitation and safety guidelines perform dish washing and cleaning procedures as directed
• Serve food, assist residents
• Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at all times
• Attend and participate in required training, conducted at time of hire and/or annually, that will include training designed to assure resident safety
• Regular attendance, including timely arrival at work, to support positive working relationships with fellow team members and to support quality resident care
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Knowledge of or ability to learn proper food handling techniques and various diets
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......