Celebrating over 50 years as a Medium/Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Dealer with 5 locations throughout Central California. For the past 26 years, we have successfully earned the prestigious “Circle of Excellence Award” for Service, Parts, Sales & Rental! Gibbs Truck Centers is honored to be in the TOP 15% of elite dealers nationwide. We represent International, Isuzu, Cummins & Idealease.
Gibbs Truck Centers is looking for a Lot Porter/Attendant to verify receipt of and perform damage inspection of trucks delivered to dealership. They will also park the trucks in throughout the lot, and so much more. Work with terrific people and come be a part of our success story. It's a great place to work!!
What We Offer:
- Major Medical Insurance
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Loading Job Application......