QualSights is a visual insights platform that provides brands, agencies, and consulting firms a dramatically faster and more affordable way to generate deeper insights on a global scale. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Business Development Representative to join our team and develop from the ground up, a world-class sales program.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will play an instrumental role in scaling the shaping the future of the organization. You will work every day with both company leadership and other members of the QualSights demand team to build target account lists, research companies, execute outreach, and support the end-to-end sales process.
Successful individuals within our business development role combine a positive attitude, high energy, and curiosity with strong attention to detail, personal discipline, and an innate drive to be successful. Above all else, we’re looking for results-driven individuals to help push the QualSights to its next level of growth.
Consistency in your approach and execution is key, but no two days in this role will be alike. You will be responsible for:
- Developing account lists based on QualSights’ ideal client profile
- Developing and maintaining lists of prospects within key prospective clients
- Working with the marketing team to draft messaging
- Conducting research on your prospective accounts in order to develop relevant and value-driven messaging
- Conducting research for third-party reports
- Building multi-touch and multi-channel sequences
- Executing outreach across a variety of channels including email, cold calling social media, and several other channels
- Booking and setting up qualifying phone calls with prospective buyers
- Executing follow-ups post-qualifying calls
- Supporting the end-to-end sales process through various means
- Building relationships with prospective buyers
We’re an entrepreneurial firm, looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment. Other key qualities for this role include:
- Ability to easily work with high volumes of data
- Familiarity with CRM technologies like Salesforce, data tools like ZoomInfo, and other sales technologies including sales automation tools like Outreach
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer based on personal research
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to think creatively in developing messaging and your outreach strategies
- Desire to work closely with a cross-functional demand team
- 2-4 years experience in a B2B, SaaS, or high-tech business development role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or a related field
- We’re looking for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a big opportunity, who wants to wear many hats and who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Preferably this position will be located in Chicago, but open to remote for the right candidate.
Loading Job Application......