Water/Wastewater Operations Specialist
Apply today to join F&V Operations and Resource Management (FVOP), a highly successful, growth-oriented company that assists municipal and industrial/commercial clients providing water and wastewater utility operation services. Our team is made up of fishers, hunters, military veterans, adventurers, gamers, singers, boaters, and all kinds of people that work hard and live to enjoy life. We work hard, play hard, and aren’t afraid to get dirty in the process. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a talented WATER/WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to join our growing team in the Southeast, Michigan area.
We support our staff through training, and on-going certifications to enhance their professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized the last two consecutive years with F&V Companies being awarded the “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies in our people. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Operate and maintain water and sewer systems (pump stations, mains, valves and hydrants).
- Repair water and sewer main breaks and respond to emergencies.
- Perform Missdig staking for utility location.
- Perform water and sewer service calls at residences and businesses.
- Read water meters.
- Prepare field reports.
- General maintenance of work area and equipment.
- Water / sewer experience desirable, DEQ certification a plus.
- S2 Michigan Drinking Water treatment operator’s certification.
- D2 Water Treatment certification.
- Mechanical and electrical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Apply today if you want to join a progressive company that offers a positive work environment and growth potential.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. F&V does not sponsor any required visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......