F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented administrative professional to join our team as a Billing Specialist for Oscoda Township. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, enjoy working with numbers, and is extremely attentive to details.
FVOP supports our staff through training, and on-going certifications to enhance their professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2021 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage is attributed to our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Prepare water and sewer billing statements.
- Reconcile payments received against the utility account balances.
- Assist the Treasurer’s Office in transferring outstanding utility account balances to property tax billing statements.
- Prepare new meter cards and other administrative tasks to provide efficient & accurate record keeping.
- Respond to customer utility billing and service inquiries such as repairs, turn on and turn off requests.
- Assist in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Provide scheduling of new service connections
- Maintain computerized customer water use records.
- Draft work orders for maintenance services such as new meter request, line service, and other repairs.
- High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years of administrative experience.
- Minimum one year of accounting/billing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with BS&A software is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer; FVOP does not sponsor any work related visas.
Loading Job Application......