F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance, and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented administrative professional to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, enjoy working with people, and extremely attentive to details.
FVOP supports our staff through training and professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2019 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage is attributed to our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Provide FVOP Group Manager with daily administrative support including managing e-mails and coordinating high priority items.
- General office & administrative duties (mail, meeting minutes, expense reporting, managing Outlook calendar, phones, etc.).
- Write, proofread, format and file documents.
- Assist with proposals, service agreements, sub-contractor coordination, reports, specifications, invoicing, etc.
- Timekeeping & Client Data Base (Deltek Vision) or similar: for managing jobs, proposals, and billing numbers.
- Generate monthly accounting reports for department and senior leadership.
- Manage deadlines and track important dates.
- Point of contact for field staff, Project Managers, and Operations Managers.
- Serves as the meeting coordinator for client, team, and/or office meetings.
- Provides backup for receptionist duties as scheduled and other administrative assistants, as needed.
- Coordinate safety training and tracking completion. Responsible for ordering personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Primary Administrative Assistant responsible for scheduling and tracking annual meetings with Clients.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Some experience is experience with billing/invoicing is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of administrative experience required. Experience in the engineering, operations, or similar field strongly desired.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Deltek Vision (or similar timekeeping software) experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Key personal qualities include professionalism, resourcefulness, creative, attentive to detail & follow-up
- Detail oriented, self-motivated team player.
- Self-starter that can work with limited Supervision and oversight.
- Strong administration, organization, project management and time management skills.
- On occasion, may need to work outside of normal business hours.
Loading Job Application......