F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance, and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Water / Wastewater Operations Specialist for Oscoda Michigan. The ideal candidate will be able to respond quickly to changing conditions and is extremely attentive to details. Must be available to work weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule.
FVOP supports our staff through training and professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2019 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage is attributed to our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Perform water distribution system operation and maintenance (mains, valves, and hydrants).
- Perform wastewater system operation and maintenance (sewer mains, pump stations, vactor truck).
- Respond to water and sewer emergencies.
- Perform water / wastewater sampling and monitoring.
- Perform analysis for water quality parameters.
- Perform housekeeping and facility maintenance.
- Keep accurate records.
- High school diploma or GED (or equivalent) required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant water / wastewater treatment experience.
- Possession of a Class S-4 or higher Michigan Municipal drinking water certification, or Class L-2 or higher Michigan Municipal wastewater certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written technical directions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, customers, and the public.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Apply today if you want to join a progressive company that offers a positive work environment and growth potential.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......