F&V Operations & Resource Management assists clients providing water, wastewater and remediation system operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert advice relating to collection, maintenance, and asset management for public and private systems.
We are looking for an experienced Chemist in the Ann Arbor Michigan Area who best supports our core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.”
The selected individual will work at one of our clients facilities.
- BS in Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience with GC/MS and/or Ion-Chromatography
- Performing routine analyses utilizing a GS/MS and Ion-Chromatography.
- Enjoys working in a small lab environment.
- Assist with inventory and ordering supplies.
- Strong data handling/management skills.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining laboratory instruments.
- Developing and validating data and analysis methods.
- Track materials/reagent usage.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of laboratory techniques, workflow, and analysis procedures.
- Perform any other tasks that may be required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD POSSESS:
- Good judgement, decision making, and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good technical skills, including the ability to understand analytical methods.
- Quality and safety minded with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Loading Job Application......