F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to join our growing team in the Belding, Michigan area. This position is part-time working approximately 20 hours per week.
We support our staff through training, and on-going certifications to enhance their professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2019 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies in our people. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Operate and maintain wastewater treatment plant.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Perform sampling and process control analysis.
- Prepare computerized field reports.
- General maintenance of work area and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent) required.
- After one year of employment, we recommend obtaining a Class D Michigan wastewater treatment operator’s certification.
- Water / sewer experience desirable, DEQ certification a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Loading Job Application......