F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented WATER / WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to join our growing team in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
We support our staff through training, and on-going certifications to enhance their professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2020 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies in our people. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Operate and maintain wastewater treatment plant.
- Perform maintenance
- Perform sampling and process control analysis.
- Operate and maintain pump stations, well houses and valves.
- Prepare field reports.
- General maintenance of work area and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent) required.
- Obtain Michigan Water and Wastewater certifications after one year.
- Water / sewer experience desirable, DEQ certification a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Apply today if you want to join a progressive company that offers a positive work environment and growth potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......