F&V Operations & Resource Management assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater utility operation services, as well as DPW operations. Working with the owner, we provide expert advice relating to collection, maintenance and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented WATER / WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to join our growing team in the Milan, Michigan area.
We support our staff through training, and on-going certifications to enhance their professional development. FVOP is a growth-oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized the last two consecutive years with F&V Companies being awarded the “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies in our people. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Operate and maintain water and sewer systems (pump stations, mains, valves and hydrants).
- Repair water and sewer main breaks and respond to emergencies.
- Perform Missdig staking for utility location.
- Perform water and sewer service calls at residences and businesses.
- Read water meters.
- Prepare field reports.
- General maintenance of work area and equipment.
- Water / sewer experience desirable, DEQ certification a plus.
- S3 Michigan Drinking Water treatment operator’s certification.
- Mechanical and electrical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Apply today if you want to join a progressive company that offers a positive work environment and growth potential.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. F&V does not sponsor any required visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......