Apply today to join F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP), a highly successful, growth-oriented company that assists municipal and industrial/commercial clients providing water and wastewater utility operation services.
We are seeking a management professional with a Michigan Class A or B Municipal Wastewater certification to act as Project Manager and oversee the operations of water and wastewater systems and operations staff in Michigan and to support our co-workers and core principals – Have fun, do what we say we are going to do, and understand our customers and satisfy their needs.
The ideal candidate is certified, experienced and has strong personnel leadership & management, process control, budgetary, technical, mathematical, and mechanical skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Oversight of our contract operations group, plant managers and field operations staff.
- Maintaining positive client relationships.
- Compliance reporting of our contract and state & MDEQ regulatory requirements.
- Management of budgets & CIP’s (Capital Improvement Plans), laboratory sampling and record keeping.
- Assist with marketing new opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Class A or B Municipal Wastewater Operator is required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Prior experience in contract operations.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater system operations, including OSHA regulations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with clients, staff, management and regulators.
- Asset Management experience is a plus.
FVOP offers a competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......