F&V Operations & Resource Management (FVOP) assists municipal clients providing water and wastewater treatment plant operation services. Working with the owner, we provide expert operation, maintenance and asset management for public and private systems.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST in SE Michigan, specifically at the site located on Harsens Island. The ideal candidate will have previous strong science/math and mechanical abilities. Wastewater treatment experience desirable but not required. Training can/will be provided. This part-time position (which could possibly develop into a Full-time role)is perfect for a student or semi-retired individual.
We support our staff through training and professional development. FVOP is a growth oriented company which affords staff major opportunities for career advancement. This commitment to staff and positive company culture was recognized in 2020 with F&V Companies being awarded the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for” Award.
At FVOP, we realize that our strength and competitive advantage is attributed to our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a bonus program.
- Operate and maintain wastewater treatment plants.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Prepare and ship analytical samples
- Perform sampling and process control analysis.
- Prepare computerized field reports.
- General maintenance of work area and equipment.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License required.
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent) required.
- Water / sewer experience desirable, MDEQ certification a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in.
Apply today if you want to join a progressive company that offers a positive work environment and growth potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......